This candidate will be a member of the Project Execution Team that applies technology and the principles of design, engineer, commissioning, testing and maintenance Building Automation systems (BAS). Responsible for complex or custom hardware and software designs as well as commissioning for all low voltage systems on assigned projects. The candidate leverages their experience to create high quality and project requirements. The candidate uses their Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and follows our safety procedures, organizes and documents their work, complies with GB code and our standards of ethics, and provides timely and professional responses to customer requests. The candidate impacts Segment Income by providing quality designs, minimizing rework, and by identifying change order and value engineering opportunities.
This candidate must be an analytical thinker and must be disciplined in applying robust design methodologies and engineering principles (modeling, simulation, data acquisition etc.) to develop and realize solutions. This candidate must be self-motivated and able to work independently but must also be able to interface directly with electronics engineers, mechanical engineers, software developers, systems engineers and research engineers to develop system-wide solutions. Qualified candidates will be able to present a history of technical individual contributions and examples of working on or leading a project from requirements to deployment. An ideal candidate will be knowledgeable about HVAC equipment, its operating characteristics, building automation and have prior experience working in an industrial area related to the above disciplines.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in automation or HVAC or mechanical.
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience.
- Background and/or knowledge of HVAC systems.
- Being familiar with DDC/ PLC program, and troubleshooting with building control system.
- Demonstrated ability to take a project through design to final deployment.
- Prefer have a strong background in one or more of the following; building automation system, Facility management control system.
- Professional experience with CAD or BIM Modeling products desired.
- Familiar with commercial or industrial building control systems desired.
- Knowledge of HVAC/Building Automation Systems and/or equipment desired.
- Ability to apply analytical methods to realize solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to stand out, overcome barriers and deliver results.
Job ID: 192361
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Logistics Automation Systems (Beijing) Co., Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time