If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
We realise what matters: Our Smart Infrastructure operating company makes buildings, cities and infrastructures smarter and more energy efficient. As the leading technology partner worldwide, we offer solutions and services for personal safety, building safety and automation, heating, ventilation and air-conditioning, and energy management. Building Products has its international headquarters in Zug, Switzerland. Create the future together with approximately 30 000 colleagues and help us to make the world a little better every day.
Within our Building Products International department based in Zug Switzerland, we cover 61 countries in the regions of Africa, Middle East and Asia. Our Product Management teams are responsible for the entire lifecycles and support of our fire safety and building automation portfolio. Supporting our sales team and partners is key to our success and part of our daily business.
Your new responsibilities
- The entire Product Life Cycle management including introduction, maturity and phase out
- Having an overview about our competitors and various markets is an important aspect.
- Your Market Analysis provides the intelligence to determine sales arguments, pricing, positioning and defines specific marketing actions
- Analyze sales figures to determine market trends or possible issues to be able to react on time
- Provide technical and (pre-) sales support for your colleagues and our international partners during the offering, engineering, commissioning and service phases
- Prepare and execute trainings for our partners in Switzerland and abroad
- Be in close contact with our partners for exhibitions, road shows, consultant and customer seminars
As an ideal candidate you bring along
- A bachelor’s degree or higher education in Electrical engineering or comparable is a good base
- Practical field experience in Building Automation planning and commissioning
- A solid IT Network knowhow
- Advanced knowledge and experience with SCADA Systems and communication protocols
- Good communication/presentation skills and openness for different cultural environments
- Willingness to travel internationally, approximately 20% of your working time
- Business fluency in English is necessary, applicants speaking French have an edge
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. As such, we can only accept your application via our application platform (using the «Application» button). Please be aware that applications sent by e-mail will not be answered and will simply be deleted. Should you have any questions about this job offer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the job ID in your e-mail. We look forward to receiving your full application.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Job ID: 192376
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time