Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Strategic Student Program (SSP)
We are a leading global software company dedicated to the world of computer aided design, 3D modeling and simulation— helping innovative global manufacturers design better products, faster! With the resources of a large company, and the energy of a software start-up, we have fun together while creating a world class software portfolio. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking and focuses on growth, so our people, our business, and our customers can achieve their full potential.
Currently we’re recruiting for our Summer 2020 Strategic Student Program. Our student positions will allow you to find a career path that most inspires you. Here, you will apply your education to solve real-world problems, and turn theory into practice. At Siemens, our goal is to empower our students to become the next leaders of our company.
We have positions available in Product Marketing, Technical Marketing, and Global Marketing. More information on our specific roles are included in this document.
· Currently enrolled as an undergraduate student
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Authorized to work in the United States without the need for future or current sponsorship by the company
- Preferred sophomore or pre-junior status
- Able to work from Wilsonville, OR without relocation assistance
- Paid volunteer time off
- Employee discounts at our top customer sites
- Networking with our global leaders
- Mentorship from senior engineers
- Individual career development planning
- Professional and technical workshops
- Leadership opportunities
- Potential for full time offers after university graduation and completion of the program
Strategic Business Models and
Pricing Analyst Co-op
The Pricing Analyst intern will assist the Business Models and Pricing team, to execute the Product Pricing requests made by internal business clients. Work will include all aspects of analyzing new product offerings including but not limited to, pricing and analysis of current product offerings utilizing Pricing Analyst module of Vendavo pricing system. The intern should have a solid understanding of data analysis, be highly organized and detail-oriented as well as self-motivated, goal-oriented and possess good interpersonal communication skills. You will champion projects that allow you to:
· Build, publish, and edit Product Analysis assets
· Work in online pricing applications and systems to manage data
· Create and edit emails, forms and other online assets with direct guidance
· Experience Light Database management
· GPA of a 3.0 or higher
· Eligible to work in the U.S. without current or future sponsorship from the company
· Has completed or currently enrolled in classes related to finance, marketing, communications, or related fields
· Major in Finance / Communications / English preferred
· Strong, polished oral and written communications skills
· Basic understanding and working experience with Microsoft Office tools
· HTML knowledge and experience a plus
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Product Lifecycle Management Software Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.