Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Strategic Student Program (SSP)
Discover your career with us at Siemens Industry Software Inc!
We are a leading global software company dedicated to the world of computer aided design, 3D modeling and simulation— helping innovative global manufacturers design better products, faster! With the resources of a large company, and the energy of a software start-up, we have fun together while creating a world class software portfolio. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking and focuses on growth, so our people, our business, and our customers can achieve their full potential.
We’re currently recruiting interns for our Summer 2020 Strategic Student Program. Our internship positions will allow you to find a career path that most inspires you. Here, you will apply your education to solve real-world problems, and turn theory into practice. At Siemens, our goal is to empower our students to become the next leaders of our company.
We have positions
available in software development, user experience, data management, technical
marketing, engineering consulting, and research & design innovation. More
information on our specific roles are included in this document.
· Currently enrolled as an undergraduate student
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Authorized to work in the United States without the need for current or future sponsorship by the company
- Preferred sophomore or pre-junior status
- Able to work from Northville, MI without relocation assistance
- · Paid volunteer time off
- · Employee discounts at our top customer sites
- · Networking with our global leaders
- · Mentorship from senior engineers
- · Individual career development planning
- · Professional and technical workshops
- · Leadership opportunities
- · Potential for full time offers after university graduation and completion of the program
Our Global Sales & Customer Support (GS&CS) team provides assistance to our global customers in the use of PLM Solutions. Our high-level engineering professionals provide virtual assistance to PLM customers who use our NX CAD product suite. In your role as a student co-op, you will follow a work plan designed to develop your professional skills and provide exposure to a broad range of duties and responsibilities.
- Studying for a degree in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Design or equivalent
- § Sharp troubleshooting and investigation skills
- § Strong analytical, writing, and interpersonal skills
- § Dependable and detail oriented
- § Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- § NX or other 3D CAD Software experience preferred
- § Amesim, Femap, Nastran or other analysis Software experience preferred
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Product Lifecycle Management Software Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.