Discover your career with us at Siemens Industry
We are a leading global software company dedicated to the world of computer aided design, 3D modeling and simulation— helping innovative global manufacturers design better products, faster! With the resources of a large company, and the energy of a software start-up, we have fun together while creating a world class software portfolio. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking and focuses on growth, so our people, our business, and our customers can achieve their full potential.
Currently we’re recruiting for our Summer 2020 Strategic Student Program. Our student positions will allow you to find a career path that most inspires you. Here, you will apply your education to solve real-world problems, and turn theory into practice. At Siemens, our goal is to empower our students to become the next leaders of our company.
We have positions available in Product Marketing, Technical Marketing, and Global Marketing. More information on our specific roles are included in this document.
· Currently enrolled as an undergraduate student
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Authorized to work in the United States without the need for future or current sponsorship by the company
- Preferred sophomore or pre-junior status
- Able to work from Livonia, MI without relocation assistance
- Victorious daily ping pong tournaments
- Paid volunteer time off
- Employee discounts at our top customer sites
- Networking with our global leaders
- Mentorship from senior engineers
- Individual career development planning
- Professional and technical workshops
- Leadership opportunities
- Potential for full time offers after university graduation and completion of the program
Marketing Incubation Services Intern
The Incubation Services team encourages creativity and welcomes fresh thinking so our customers, our employees and our business can achieve their full potential.
We are seeking motivated individuals who have a strong interest in defining and developing emerging marketing services to address new ways to Go-To-Market.
The selected candidates will have the opportunity to help solve real business challenges through innovative solutions and processes that incorporate the latest marketing and analytics technologies like artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), data analytics, and cloud. . The student in this marketing role would champion projects to:
- Analyze and define new processes and experimental pilots to develop innovative ways to Go-To-Market
- Define and develop prototypes that implement marketing use cases that help automate and remove ad-hoc processes and workflows
- Research and identify technology to pilot within the Incubation projects
- Ability to coordinate complex problems involving multiple audiences
- Implement concepts and solutions in prototypes for testing
- Currently enrolled in a university pursuing a degree in Business, Marketing or Computer Science
- Knowledge of marketing principles and practices
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a growing and dynamic interdisciplinary team
- Results driven and excellent problem-solving abilities
- Systems thinking
- Capable of managing multiple priorities in a fast paced and diverse environment
- Unafraid to try new things or challenge status quo
- Must be flexible and creative
- Experience with Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel and Word, and ability to learn new productivity software skills as needed
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Product Lifecycle Management Software Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.