Flender Corporation, a Siemens company is in search of a Customer Service Professional for its Elgin, Illinois facility. This position will be responsible to manage customer orders in a fast-paced industrial environment and will provide the incumbent with a solid foundation for advancement within the organization.
Summary of the position.
The top candidate chosen for this key role will be responsible for processing incoming customer purchase orders, confirm delivery, monitor order backlog, communicate order status and ensure customer satisfaction along with achieving weekly KPI targets.
- Effectively handles a high-volume of customer orders
- Processing, clarification and confirmation of customer purchase orders using SAP
- Customer communication on all order related topics (incl. tracking, delivery, shipping, storage & invoicing).
- Coordinates internal processes (drop-shipment routing, purchasing, stockroom, shipping, receiving clarification)
- Checks inventory and release orders on stock arrival (bi-weekly report, action, delivery reliability)
- Initiates and supervises rush orders
- Supports the order management team
- Implements process improvements
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Good software aptitude
- Intermediate Microsoft Office experience – Outlook, Word & Excel
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Results orientation with the ability to work under pressure.
- Business acumen with ability to proactively resolve customer issues
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
§ Project management skills
§ Presentation skills
§ Inside Sales and/or Customer Service experience
§ Process development and implementation
§ Multilingual a plus – Spanish or German
BS in business administration or related field. Non- business degree with relevant business experience will also be considered.
Job ID: 192447
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Flender Corporation
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.