For our Business Solutions & Services team, we are looking for a full-time Business Intelligence Specialist in Alpharetta, GA. As a BI Specialist you will lead projects and support our internal customers from the project start until the successful implementation.
Main responsibilities include:
- Designing, developing and maintaining of individual business intelligence solutions.
- Modify and create high quality dashboards and reports using DundasBI, Tableau, Highcharts and other tools.
- Troubleshoot, optimize and tune ETL processes.
- Coordinate complex problems involving various audiences. Positively interact with all internal customers.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Systems, IT or Business with an IT focus required.
- 0-2+ years of work experience in IT
- You love problem solving, writing code, and learning new technologies.
- Experience using SQL (MSSQL, MySQL or MemSQL preferred)
- Experience using ETL Tools (SSIS preferred)
- Experience creating charts, graphs, dashboards in one or more of the following programs - SSRS, Power BI, Tableau, Crystal Reports, Qlik, DundasBI
- Experience with JS libraries is a plus.
- Experience with Statistical Models, Machine Learning, AI, Predictive Analytics is a plus
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a plus
- Solid understanding of business process analysis, design and optimization.
- Results driven and excellent problem solving abilities.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all stakeholders (team player).
- Professional demeanor, ability to interact and present to upper management.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work effectively in order to meet project deadlines.
- Willingness to travel ~15%.
Job ID: 192454
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.