Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Senior IT Business Analyst and Solution Designer (m/f/d) to drive the Digitalization of the Human Resources support function.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You act as the global IT Business Analyst for HR IT related topics
- You align business demand and processes with IT strategy and you consult the business accordingly
- You think “big picture”, considering end-2-end processes and you identify cross-topic dependencies
- You collaborate closely with internal stakeholders and external Service Management teams and you take on related activities
- You participate in other global digitalization projects driving and coordinating HR IT-related activities
- You assess the IT Service and Operations Delivery options for new topics considering nearshoring and outsourcing options
- You consider market trends and digitalization potentials (e.g. RPA) and collaborate closely with specialist technology teams in Siemens Healthineers IT
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a degree in a subject related to information technology, ideally business informatics
- You have substantial experience with Human Resources IT Services (SaaS or on premise, such as, Workday, SAP, SABA or the like) and Processes
- You have strong consulting skills and initial experience and/or knowledge of project planning, management and implementation methodology
Your attributes and skills:
- You are interested in technology and eager to continuously educate yourself and learn the latest developments and trends in the HR IT domain
- You have a good understanding of business processes and underlying IT architecture and are fascinated by new and innovative technologies in the HR IT domain
- You possess strong analytical, methodical and problem-solving skills
- You are able to work independently and to prioritize conflicting demands with challenging workloads
- You are a team player and enjoy working in an international and cross-functional team
- You are fluent in German and English
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Patrick Pietsch.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Job ID: 192455
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time