- Freedom and a healthy work-life balance – Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting, and digital workspaces;
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects;
- Engaging, challenging, and fast-evolving, cutting-edge technological environment;
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale;
- Competitive total rewards package;
- Profit-sharing available;
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle;
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology, and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community;
- Participate in our celebrations, social events, and offsite business events;
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them;
- Employee perks and discounts;
- Diversity- and inclusivity-focused;
- Transcription and report writing in MS Excel and MS Word
- SAP searches and report updating
- Sending of reports to Account Managers, to be sent to clients
- Communication with with technicians to validate information
- Updating of inspection records on the network
- All other related tasks, as required
- DEP (vocational diploma), AEC (attestation of college studies) or college degree in Administrative Support, Administration or equivalent.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, SAP would be an asset
- Very strong fluency in French (spoken and written);
- Basic knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Independence, resourcefulness, attention to detail, organizational skills, flexibility
Job ID: 192479
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.