The Field Services Commissioner (FSC) is a field-based role that is responsible for commissioning, quality assurance, installation, and programming of the Siemens Site Controls Energy Management System (EMS) solution. This role will also be responsible for providing commissioning training to new subcontractors and training existing subcontractors on new offerings. The FSC will be customer facing and will focus on ensuring high satisfaction with each installation and commissioning of a new EMS solution.
- Multi-point commissioning of new or refreshed EMS solution
- Provide detailed deficiency reports to the Project Managers and customers on anything found during the commissioning process
- Provide programming support for engineering custom projects utilizing the Siemens PXC controllers
- Communicate effectively with the customer, contractors, project managers, and other members of the implementation teams
- Track and adhere to installation and commissioning budgets and guidelines
- Provide training for subcontractors for new and existing offerings in the field
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- High school diploma, state-recognized GED, or state recognized high school proficiency exam
- Ability to learn technical concepts and effectively communicate them to other members of the team and other subcontractors.
- Ability to travel up to 75%
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
- Technical proficiency with building automation and energy management controls (2 years)
- Electrical background if no building automation experience
- Proficiency with Siemens controls a plus, including Site Controls and PXC controls.
- Experience with retail, grocery, and fitness center controls components highly preferred
- Ability to diagnose the root cause of a problem while on site and troubleshoot the cause to its source
- Strong communication skills, written and spoken
Job ID: 192509
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.