Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Senior Manager, Accountant - ASP to be responsible for accounting governance and operations of assigned entities and accounting portfolios in an independent and proactive manner, leading a team. In addition, assume Head of Accounting role for assigned entities.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will ensure compliance of Siemens Financial Reporting Guideline and relevant accounting regulations
- You will ensure quality accounting knowledge within users by regular trainings and timely communication of information/changes of guidelines
- You will review content of financial statements, approval of accounting transactions & validation sessions with business controllers/management
- You will ensure quality and timely closing of financial statements and delivery of financial reporting in ESPRIT & Adstar
- You will support external and internal financial audit activities and implementation of measures to remediate findings
- You will perform execution of internal controls in operations and implementation of measures to remediate deficiencies
- You will involve in service quality and timeliness, drive improvements of accounting processes
- You will ensure employee competency and supervision of team tasks and responsibilities
- You will involve in employee engagement, motivation and development, drive high performance culture, inter-teams collaboration and communication
- To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/about
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You hold a successfully completed Degree in Accountancy or equivalent professional qualification
You have at least 5-10 years of working experience in Financial Audit and Financial Controlling or related field in large organisation
You have experience in international experience with India accounting regulations an advantage
You have a strong knowledge on various Siemens related financial controlling methodologies
You have SAP FICO knowledge
Your personality and skills:
- You are meticulous and detail orientated
You are able to work independently
You are proficient in MS Office
You able to work independently and proactive manner, possess analytical skills and ability to adapt change.
You are self-motivated and high energy to make things happen.
You have excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
You are change oriented with initiative, result oriented, organized and good follow up skills
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
Check our Career Site at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 192522
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time