Siemens Mobility is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods – and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents. Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services.
Siemens Mobility has exciting opportunities for a Digital Solution Software Developer for Road Tunnel Management Systems. The Intelligent Traffic Systems division is looking for an individual that is aligned with our company values: excellent, innovative and responsible to carry out development and configuration of project solutions for road infrastructure, including software development, verification testing and validation.
What are my job responsibilities?
- You will contribute to technical architecture and interface of Siemens solution to 3rd party systems.
- You will solve a breadth of technical problems involving software development and interface development
- You will design and build software that is highly available, performant, scalable, and extensible
- You will design and build software integrated in DevOps methodology based on Gitlab Platform
- You will carry out coordination with customer, other contractors, involved authorities, system assurance and R&D teams concerning the system interfaces.
All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities.
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Electronic or Software Engineering or sufficient work experience of 2-3 years
- Programming skills Object Oriented Software or Simatic PLC programming (TIA portal) or WinccOA SCADA system
- Basic skills in reading HW design (advantage)
- International standards and local regulations that apply
- Good English skills both verbally and in writing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job ID: 192540
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time