Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
We make real what matters. This is your role
· Manage both large scale testing projects and fast-tracked bug fixes.
· Test current products and identifying deficiencies.
· Prepare and execute unit test cases as per the functional requirements.
· Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction
· Collaborate with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution.
· Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement.
· Prepare and present reports and metrics to Senior Management.
· Provide ‘User Support’ for applications deployed on production environment.
· Maintain technical project documentation.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· Experience with software QA tools and processes.
· Experience in developing and executing automation scripts in HP QTP/UFT
· Experience in Excel VBA programming
· Experience of Performance/Load testing experience
· Basic user level knowledge of networking and databases
· Hands on experience in testing windows applications developed in Winforms and WPF
· Hands on experience with White Box testing.
· Good to have exposure with tools like JIRA, TFS.
· Familiarity with Visual Studio Testing Tools is an added advantage.
· BE/B.Tech. in Computer Science, Mechanical and/or Manufacturing Engineering, Computer Technology or equivalent knowledge.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 192543
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Dresser-Rand India Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time