Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Manager (m/f/d) Global Diversity and Inclusion to drive the further development of global Diversity & Inclusion strategies, concepts and implementation in alignment with other cultural strategies and projects and to ensure accountability.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will drive the further development of global Diversity & Inclusion strategies, concepts and implementation in alignment with other cultural strategies and projects
- With this you underline and drive relevance of Diversity & Inclusion through strong communication and transparency in close collaboration with board members and internal and external communication teams
- You will develop systemic D&I training and leadership practices, ensuring that they are embedded throughout day-to-day operations, so that our work environment truly reflects our culture, and our commitment to inclusion is reflected in our employee, customer, supplier and candidate interactions
- You will create and sustain viable dashboards/scorecards and relevant KPIs to monitor, track and report progress and ensure ROI and impact in alignment with other functions (e.g. Development rounds, Placement)
- You will steer Siemens Healthineer’s internal global networks and develop further organizational mechanisms (i.e. resource groups, diversity councils, regional steering groups, etc.) to generate broad employee involvement
- You will represent Siemens Healthineers at internal and external events, networks, conferences and panel discussions
- You will act as a change agent for the implementation of D&I initiatives
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a university degree, preferably in human resources, business, organizational development/organizational effectiveness (OD/OE) or in a related field
- You can offer several years of extensive professional experience in a global company, ideally as a team leader or manager, and you have at least five years of experience in Diversity & Inclusion
- You have progressive experience in leading and implementing large-scale global Diversity & Inclusion projects, activities and communities, ideally in a B2B engineering or technology industry
- You have proven experience in working with senior leaders conveying Diversity and Inclusion concepts and critical metrics
- You have gained experience in developing successful partnerships with Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- You have a sound knowledge of applicable laws and regulations related to Diversity & Inclusion
- You have major experience in leading change in large organizations without getting assimilated totally
- You are experienced in maintaining a database and organizing and reporting data and strategic workforce management
Your attributes and skills:
- You have strong, agile project and community management skills; certification is a plus
- You have an excellent command of English, both spoken and written; German language skills are also welcome
- You are an end-to-end thinker, you convey ideas to the point, negotiate persuasively and deploy global strategies
- You are willing to network, to listen, to observe and learn from teams and individuals, and you contribute to a value base that recognizes and celebrates the diverse abilities of people
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Linda Brachwitz.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Job ID: 192569
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time