Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Functional IT Business Partner.
The Functional IT business partner will serve as the single point of contact for the business’ at Siemens Healthineers R&D functions and will represent the full portfolio of Research & Development IT offerings. This role will focus on ensuring strong alignment between the requirements of the business and the effective delivery of IT services/solutions. This position will also provide IT consulting to the business’ with a focus on creating value. In addition, ensure transparency of the demand process and align across functions and business segments/areas.
- Functional Business Partner (FBP) manages relationships with business, internal key users & process owners
- Consults & supports the implementation of new demands and changes to existing services and solutions
- Ensures high customer satisfaction by translating business demands into IT service requirements
- Strives holistically for digitalization of business on a strategic level
- Produce KPI’s for management reporting
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a as Functional IT Business Partner, you will be responsible for:
- · Engage with business proactively to identify demands on tactical and strategic level
- · Understand business needs and translate them into IT requirements
- · Evaluate customer satisfaction, collect and consider respective business feedback
- · Providing business with KPIs on the overall and specific IT performance
- · Ensure best practice usage of commodity services
- · Manage business complaints and partner with Centers of Excellence (CoE)/ Centers of Competence (CoC) specialists, as required
- · Identify and manage R&D IT demands in alignment with business value and IT governance strategy.
- Drive the decisions-making process as and when needed
- Create opportunities where IT can add additional business value
- Be the advisor to business on current IT portfolio of services & future IT requirements
- Serves as the executive touch point for a portfolio of projects and Business IT processes
- Ensure that CoE's and CoC’s continue to understand the needs of the Business
- Promote IT innovations / new services to the organization
- Maintain IT budget and IT Project Portfolio in partnership with business & finance to optimize IT spend for best value.
- User Engagement. Enable and guide rollout of R&D IT Services in business:
- Sponsoring and partnering with project managers & business on IT service implementation
- Articulate relevant changes (impact of change on IT services, projects, initiatives, trends etc.) to business process owner and business key users.
- Translate complex subject matter expert knowledge / technical terms into a business understandable expression.
Bachelor of Engineering in related discipline
Master’s degree in Engineering
- · Advanced communication skills (Both oral and written)
- · Advanced presentation skills
- · Business process mapping, Value stream mapping.
- · Business Requirements Analysis
- · 5 years’ experience in an enterprise IT organization
- · 5 years’ experience within large/complex IT project implementations
- · 5 years’ experience working with or within business functions/processes
3-5 years ALM tool chain experience including a
good knowledge of DevOps
- · Experience working within a HealthCare regulated environment.
- · Experience working in an R&D, product development organization
- · Experience in supply chain systems
- · Project Management experience within large/complex business driven projects
- · Vendor/supplier management
- · ITIL Certification or process knowledge
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 192581
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.