Commercial Project Manager for Energy Transmission Systems, Siemens Solna or Västerås
Turn challenges into opportunities!
Our energy system is undergoing rapid changes and the world's energy use is steadily increasing.
These challenges require innovative solutions and products that combine both physical and digital technology, which cover the entire energy value chain. Siemens energy portfolio extends from the latest in compressors, turbines and generators to virtual power plants, smart network management and innovative storage solutions. Everything is backed by a comprehensive service offering range and genuine commitment to meeting our customers' individual needs.
Join us on our journey into the future #Siemens.
Be part of an open and dynamic workplace where professional and personal development is high on the agenda. By making sustainable energy solutions more cost effective, developing new technologies for the future's smart industry and electrifying passenger and freight transport, we make reality of our vision of a sustainable world.
Siemens Industrial Turbomachinery AB offer products and solutions for generating sustainable and resource efficient electricity. Our customers include utilities, independent power producers and companies in the oil and gas industry. If you’re excited to shape the innovations of tomorrow, we want to hear from you. You’ll join 372,000 of the smartest minds all working together to build a better future. See more on Siemens.se.
You will be working alongside the Transmission System Project Management team, reporting to the BA Head of the Business Unit. You will take full responsibility for all commercial/finance related matters and support the technical project management in the execution of a Turnkey Projects portfolio within the defined targets (e.g. costs, time, quality) and ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Full responsibility for all commercial/finance related matters, including but not limited to handling Accounting, Legal, Tax etc
• Manage and optimize targeted financial results with due professional care (e.g. project gross profit, cash flow, assets and financing instruments)
• Prepare commercial documentation for regular project status meetings and ensures the accuracy of the commercial project data
• Ensures compliance with IFRS15, local GAAP requirements, Siemens FRG and internal controls
• Ensures the accuracy of project books and records, incl. recording of such in appropriate systems, e.g. SAP
• Initiates invoicing according to project progress and contractual terms
• Ensures the application and the continuously managing of financial Guarantees, Bonds and project securities
• Supports the PM in identifying, minimizing non-conformance costs and establishing an appropriate reporting structure; supports the implementation of lessons learned into own project and the organization in general
Who are you?
• Relevant university degree or similar education
• Professional commercial knowledge and experience
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Analytical capabilities, Project Management, Contract & Claim Management skills
• Advanced PC & system skills (Excel and SAP preferred)
• Certified according to CPM@siemens is preferred (not mandatory)
• Understanding of Siemens financial rules and regulations (not mandatory)
• Fluent in English
Do not hesitate - apply today with CV in English via www.siemens.se/jobb, id no 192626 and no later than 23rd of February. The role is permanent and full time and you will be based in our office in Solna or in Västerås, Sweden. For questions about the role please contact recruiting manager Nikolaos Savvidis at +46 (8) 728-1695 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions about the recruitment process contact Lisa Lundeberg at 070-728 13 72 or Lisa.Lundeberg@siemens.com.
Place of work: Solna (Stockholm) or Västerås
Trade Union representatives:
Veronica Andersson, Unionen, 0122-840 21
Simon Von Eckardstein, Sveriges Ingenjörer, 0122-842 24
Jan Lundgren, Ledarna, 0122-812 33
Kenth Gustavsson, IF Metall, 0122-815 25
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens AB
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time