Siemens is on a mission to fundamentally reinvent the way applications are created, by abstracting the process and enabling everyone who has a stake in an enterprise’s digital future — business people and analysts, web developers, software engineers, even CEOs — to meaningfully participate, thereby creating better applications faster. Our goal is simply to create the future of software development.
This position can be located in any major city in the US.
General Summary of the Job:
We are looking for an innovative, driven and inspiring Customer Success leader that can help to build and drive our Global Customer Success organization. As the Senior Director of Customer Success, you will lead a team of Customer Success Managers (CSMs) and will work cross-functionally with multiple internal teams to ensure alignment with customer goals and objectives. Your team will play a crucial role in engaging with customers to ensure they are maximizing the Siemens cloud platforms to drive business value. This is a tremendous opportunity to build the CS organization within Siemens while we strive to meet our growth goals for customer renewals and expansion.
- Define and oversee lifecycle processes/touch points for the key moments that matter
- Create standard presentation materials for lifecycle plays
- Engage with customers and your direct reports to provide coaching and ensure positive outcomes
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Be an expert on best practices in change management
- Promote the Challenger approach among your team members
- Find ways for CSMs to deeply understand our customers’ objectives and become a trusted right-hand advisor
- Determine how to define, drive, and demonstrate the value (ROI) delivered
- Improve the customer experience
- Advocate for changes in other departments’ ways of working and collaborate with them to implement those
- Drive definition of ideal customer
- Create customer feedback loop
- Help foster culture of Customer Success
- Align with Sales on renewal and expansion strategy and focus on selling with a retention focus
- Give feedback to Sales and Marketing on prospecting approach
- Define CSM involvement during sales cycle
- Gross dollar renewal rate
- Up-sell dollars
- Adoption metrics
- Build a pipeline of great candidates
- Establish a rigorous interview process
- Set expectations on performance and give feedback
- Manage out under performers
- Set up training and mentoring to grow team
- Create culture of massive customer delight
Skills and Abilities Required:
· Proven global leadership skills to attract talent and develop a team
· Proven customer management skills with large and complex accounts
· An understanding of technology and an ability to explain how technology drives business value
· Ability to analyze complex situations, develop associated action plans and lead teams to achieve key objectives
· Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and highly organized
· An analytical and metrics-driven work style
· Exceptional executive-level communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
· Self-starter who thrives under ambiguity in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
· Ability to travel internationally for customer meeting and team development
Education and Experience Requirement:
· 5+ years of Customer Success Management/Leadership working with enterprise customers
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required, Master’s Degree preferred.
Job ID: 192633
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.