Application Support Engineer- Advanced-SISW-Mendix
The Support Engineer will work within the cloud support team to assist customers with using the MindSphere/Mendix cloud platforms.
This role will require the successful candidate to:
- Work with those customers to resolve their data collection and data analytic needs.
- Clearly communicate software problems to product development advocating for a quick resolution and root cause analysis so we continue to improve the customer experience.
- Proactively reach out to customers to inform them of trends and best practices to help them avoid issues that have already been resolved.
- Works with minimal supervision on complex projects with latitude for independent judgment and discretions
- Well skilled with relevant proficiency in cloud industry, including IoT data collection, data storage, analytics, and application development
- Time management, multi-tasking, and ability to prioritize daily tasks based on issue severity and level of customer impact
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written to ensure customer issues and resolutions are understood
- Commitment to excellence and best practices
Skills that would enable the candidate to be successful would include:
- A high energy professional with a passion to engage with customers to help them solve issues and help them succeed with the MindSphere and Mendix platforms
- Ability to manage and prioritize daily tasks based on business impact, maintaining focus on service level agreements and following through on escalated items
- Demonstrated success in creative problem solving, finding viable alternative solutions around/through blockers to keep projects on track and documenting those solutions for a larger customer base
- Contagious spirit of leadership, energizing team members (inside/outside organization) to collaborate and work strongly together to achieve success greater than an individual
- An inquisitive mind, willingness to learn, and ability to fail fast to keep progress moving forward
Required knowledge, skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, engineering, computer science, or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years or more experience in customer facing technical support or technical consultancy role
- Proven experience with programming languages, integration methodologies, relational databases, data visualization, and/or analytics for various cloud technologies (e.g. AWS, Azure) Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
Job ID: 192634
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.