- Prepares Estimates and Proposals, submits to customer, follows up and secures purchase orders, based on Field leads phoned in by Field Mechanics
- Improves customer Satisfaction through timely follow up and drives high margin revenue for our Mechanical Service business
- As Part of the Mechanical Center of Competency assist the Branch offices in their assigned region with profitably growing the Mechanical Service Business
- Drives and supports Business Excellence activities to continuously improve mechanical business performance
- Drives and supports analysis of strengths and weak for the mechanical service business, identifies improvement areas and supports coordinated target setting across functions.
- Drives and supports cross-functional implementation of Business Excellence approaches
- When necessary, assist the Sales team to properly scope service agreements and retrofit projects to mitigate risk
- Assist local Operations Managers with project cost review and execution planning
- When necessary, be the lead technical expert that can assist with onsite problem solving.
- Facilitates best practice sharing across branches and amongst other business units
- Provides transparency on status and progress and contributes to reporting and communication.
- Minimum completion of High School. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Strong customer service skill and good verbal and written communications skills in English.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize workload.
- 10+ years of deep knowledge of the mechanical service business in estimating. proposing, and properly scoping both service agreements and retrofit projects.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office tools.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with the national and branch operations management teams as well as mechanics in the field.
- Understanding of business processes, standard practices, tools, and financial systems within branch.
- Travel is 50% - 75%
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Job ID: 192665
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.