Plans and monitors achievement of agreed sales targets of a dedicated sales team in a specified area and for an assigned part of Siemens'
- Ensures adherence to Sales guidelines and ensures achievements of the targets set.
- Proposes sales budgets for the team and regularly monitors the
achievements in the assigned area.
- Directly supports Area Sales Professionals in customer visits and
- Acts as first level of escalation for respective cases and issues.
- Supports superiors in matters of product and service positioning for the assigned area and provides respective input.
- Leads an assigned team of Area Sales Professionals.
- To forecast the achievable sales volumes every month and drive to achieve the forecasted level.
- Responsible for the coverage of the assigned territory and mapping of adequate available resources to cover the entire region.
- Responsible for day to day CRM activities of his team.
- Responsible for maintaining the market share in the respective geographies.
- Ensuring that the receivables from sales operations are collected within time.
Qualification and Experience:
8-10 years of sales experience in relevant healthcare industry with at least 5 years of team handling experience .Bachelor ‘s degree or higher in engineering, sciences, biomedical or related field . MBA or degree in business administration will be an added advantage .
Job ID: 192676
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time