Smart Infrastructure Division in Siemens Ltd. is one of the top tier global suppliers of products, systems, solutions, and services for the efficient, reliable, and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power. As the trusted partner for the development and extension of an efficient and reliable power infrastructure that industry and the portfolio they need.
We make real what matters. This is your role.
- You must have hands on Knowledge of PC Networking , switch, router, GPS, Firewall
- You are well aware of SCADA and Substation Protocol Knowledge : Modbus, T101/104, IEC 61850, OPC including configuration and analysis of these protocols by applications and tools.
- You have a knowledge of Substation Automation and SCADA Fundamentals : Process Level, Bay Level, Control Level
- Scripting knowledge VB Script, JAVA Script, programming knowledge of C++,C#, .NET, JAVA
- Database: SQL /Oracle hands on experience for database interaction
- OS : Windows , Linux, hands on for PC Applications, PC communication serial/ IP, Network diagnosis and Cyber Security knowledge
We don't need superheroes, just super minds!
We are looking for a B.Tech/Electrical and Electronics/Computer from reputed Institute with proven record of 3 to 6years of experience in Substation Automation Commissioning activity for SAS/SCADA/ Scripting for logic creation/ Test Automation and Networking at Domestic or International sites. This job is based out of Gurgaon, Delhi.
We want a candidate with an excellent Communication skill verbal and written for customer interaction and is well behaved and dedicated for work
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time