Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Head (m/w/d) of Enterprise UX.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the Design and User Experience of the Healthcare Product and Service Portfolio
- You are responsible for the Enterprise UX Vision, Strategy, Frameworks, and Innovations
- The Harmonization Mandate between the operational units is part of your tasks
- You will manage all external partners regarding Design & UX
- You are responsible for all Healthineers System and HMI surfaces
- You will lead 5 teams in Germany, 1 team in USA, content-wise management/budget of 1 team in India
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a master’s degree in information design or similar
- You have long-term experience in the management of UX design for global acting enterprises
- Experiences in the MedTech area would be a plus
Your attributes and skills:
- You have a broad and deep Experience Design knowledge
- You have clinical knowledge across the Enterprise offerings
- You have a deep understanding of Enterprise organization, culture, portfolio
- You practiced leadership competencies, negotiation skills, analytical and communication capabilities on different levels in international organizations
- You can communicate and negotiate on all levels in German and English
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Arne Wassermann.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Job ID: 192732
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time