As a Digital Product Strategist within Siemens Financial Services, you will help lead the progression of a machine learning product for enhanced internal application and external go-to-market/adoption. You have strong business acumen with a unique blend of finance, technology, and strategy acumen, and you are passionate about building digital products. This position will align to our Equity Business Unit within Siemens Financial Services, and you will report to the Director of Strategy and Business Development, as well as the machine learning product lead.
In this role, you will
define, execute, and deliver on a product roadmap to add value to internal
investment management teams as well as external financial services customers.
You will work closely with internal and external customers to help shape go-forward
strategy and development objectives, as well as develop and maintain product
roadmaps and features based on team strategy and vision. This role is
inherently cross-functional -- you will team with data science, software
engineering, and finance SMEs teams, as well as other senior leaders to bring a
product to market, and develop and grow a new business opportunity for SFS.
Working closely with teams across SFS, as well as with external partners, this is a high impact role on a startup like venture within a large global organization. Our ideal candidate is excited about the intersection of machine learning and finance, and being part of a team looking to disrupt the market. You’re naturally customer-centric, analytical, and thrive in a fast-paced environment that requires strong business judgment and solid communication skills.
· Dive deep into the details to help structure and progress the next wave of product strategy and roadmap
· Become an impactful member of the product development team working closely with data science lead, software engineers, finance SMEs, and others
· Manage product development workflow and own some workstreams against short, medium, and long-term objectives
· Active role interfacing with external partnerships to drive target structure and objectives
· Develop detailed, crisp business requirements and user stories that can be used to create product specifications and architecture for each product and application
· Help drive efficient and effective program implementation, including internal and external product launches through collaboration with marketing, executives, and other team members
· Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals
· Efficient development of high quality internal and external presentation materials
· Develop user experience goals, stories and requirements that will be used to drive product specifications
· Develop content and co-lead design thinking workshops to co-create with end customers for other machine learning use cases
· Occasional ad-hoc projects within the broader strategy and business development team
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, design or related field
· 3+ years of product strategy and/or consulting experience
· 3+ years of experience working cross functionally (design, usability, content development)
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Excellent verbal & written communication skills
· 2+ years of product management experience (concept through go-to-market)
· 2+ years of product management experience in the cloud computing technology space
· Experience working with partners on product integrations, messaging, and joint go-to-market
· Conversant understanding of machine learning (natural language processing) a plus
· Demonstrated success translating complex qualitative and quantitative customer feedback into successful products/features/solutions
· Experience driving pricing strategies, preferably across a portfolio or platform of products or services
· Both technically deep and business savvy to interface across levels and disciplines
· Able to be strategic, but also drive tactics and execution; roll up sleeves and get it done
· Comfortable managing and putting structure around ambiguous problems
an entrepreneurial spirit and be able to work independently and effectively in
a results-oriented, efficient environment
Job ID: 192783
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.