RSC Technical Support
· Provide product support either remotely or on-site.
· Proactively monitor systems using Siemens Remote Services
· Share expert advice, training, and technical assistance to support staff and train lower level employees.
· Successfully demonstrates leading-edge or extensive knowledge in a technical specialty
· Monitoring the ongoing field actions and managing the escalation process to ensure customer satisfaction is maintained and business outcomes are achieved.
· Provide remote technical support to Customers and Customer Service Engineers servicing Siemens Angiography equipment.
· Dispatch notifications to CSE's and provide quality action plans
· Use remote diagnostics to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
· Follow escalation process and communicate with HSC/QIB to drive solutions.
· Travel to assist with on-site repair of customer equipment as required. (internationally at time - Canada and Latin America)
· Provide feedback to the factory regarding system performance
· Be willing to work 2nd shift and work On-call when necessary
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Associates degree or 2 years of vocational technical training required.
· More than 8 years’ experience working on Angiography/Cardiology systems
· Ability to troubleshoot and fix problems remotely using Siemens Remote Services
· Good communication skills
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Candidates are preferred to have an AXA background with experience on the Axiom Artis, Artis Zee, Zeego, XWP, 3D Applications and Artis Q product lines.
· Valid US passport will be required for international travel.
· Note that shifts may rotate, depending on team and/or business needs.
· Candidates will have the possibility to work remote if highly qualified, ensuring that he or she has appropriate bandwidth available to handle applications required for work performance. Please note that DSL/dial-up have not been shown to be adequate
Job ID: 192796
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.