As the Head of Commercial Project Management for Siemens Oil & Gas US Operations, you will lead a team of dedicated commercial Project Managers. In addition, you will be responsible for the completion of all commercial/financial related matters. Collaborating with the respective Head of Project Management (HOPM) in all other areas with the objective of executing the projects according to the defined Project Management (PM) standards, customer requirements and the applicable Financial Reporting Guidelines (FRG).
You will cover two locations and be responsible for a group of 12 CPM's. Projects cover a wide range including > $100m and include complex business models involving multiple internal and external stakeholders.
Your Responsibilities include:
- General Project Management & Administration
- Contract & Claim Management towards Customer & External Partners
- Risk & Opportunity Management
- Handling of Bank Guarantees, Letters of Credit, etc
- Financial Reporting & Forecasting
- Acting as World Project Data Owner
- Cost & Asset Controlling
- Coordination of Tax issues
- Coordination of Insurance issues
- Transportation Coordination & Export Control
- Management of Compliance & Anti-corruption related issues in projects.
- Acting as World Project Controller within the NCM
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience·
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or related
- 10 years of finance business experience that includes international customers, preferable in project accounting
- 5 years of team management with strong leadership skills
- Proficiency in English (written and verbal communication)
- Information systems knowledge (ERP, etc)
- Knowledge of taxes, insurance, payment, etc.
- Analytical skills with project cost, commercial terms and conditions.
- Strong negotiation skills
Preferred Knowledge/Skills/Education and Experience
- SAP is an advantage
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Dresser-Rand Company
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.