We are recruiting for a dedicated Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software Program Director
Represent Siemens Digital Industries Software as a Program Director, liaising with strategically important customers and internal and external resources, in order to ensure ongoing relationships & robust stakeholder management with key customers through successful engagement and relationship management at all levels.
Ultimately responsible for the success of large programs (>~£1 million) consisting of multiple projects and work streams, to meet and deliver defined requirements, project outputs or business specifications on time, within budget, and with quality results by managing cross-functional internal teams.
Produce, manage and communicate a clear vision of the objectives of the program and motivate the internal & customer project team to achieve them; create a positive program and project environment to optimise performance by all internal & external team members.
This will be a home-based role, with the majority of time spent on customer sites, nationwide.
- Work with Account Management and Engagement Management to create the program vision based on the business strategy in line with responsible customer business managers.
- Drive customer to realize value from Digital Enterprise Solutions and guide the customer through required value realization plan changes.
- Define and execute program governance model in close cooperation with the customer
- Effectively manage projects resources, providing a plan and forecast of resource skills needed.
- Conduct stakeholder management through systematic identification, analysis and planning of actions to negotiate with and influence stakeholders.
- Oversee all contracts in the program and derive actions concerning risks, opportunities and contractual obligations with respect to the entire program.
- Agree targets with program staff and delegate defined responsibilities and authority
- Together with Services Management and any Program Manager, build, inspire and motivate an effective team to ensure customer success.
- Recognised substantial authority within and/or outside Global Project & Program Management community, providing leadership and advice on Project & Program Management to whole business.
- Communicates proactively and target-oriented in different daily business situations and with different personalities.
- Has in depth and varied knowledge and experience of a single business system, providing advice and guidance to other users
- Familiarity of Siemens in the PLM product marketplace
- Knowledge of PLM tools and processes, preferably Teamcenter, would be advantageous.
Be part of the leading Siemens PLM Software professional services team, focused on working with customers to help them turn more ideas into successful products. For more information on Siemens PLM Software products and services, visit www.siemens.com/plm.
Job ID: 192806
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time