- In your new role as “Global Collaboration & Workplace Project Manager (f/m/d)” you will be responsible for the implementation of our Collaboration & Workplace Solutions and Services globally.
- The scope includes Service Desks, HW/SW/Services for Digital Workplaces, O365, Mail, File, Print as well as Real Time Communication (Circuit, IP Telephony, Mobile Phones etc.) and Directory Services.
- You will be a key member of our globally distributed team of Architects, Project Managers and Service Managers.
- You will collaborate intensively within this team as well as with the business, with external partners and within the whole IT organisation globally in order to satisfy expectations and priorities of our customers.
- The majority of our global projects get initiated in order to innovate our services globally towards improved business value, stability, performance and costs.
- You will manage these projects with full responsibility on time, budget, technical and financial results, user experience and down times.
- In your role as Project Manager you will report to the individual Steering Committee. In your role as employee of Mobility IT you will report to the global Head of Collaboration & Workplace Services.
- Minimum 7 years of Project Management experience, ideally PMP or Prince 2 certified
- Minimum 4 years of experience in the management of global IT projects.
- Experience in IT Service Management, ideally ITIL V4 certified
- Good knowledge of Collaboration & Workplace Technology, Solutions, Providers and Services.
- Broad knowledge of the whole of IT Infrastructure in large global enterprises.
- Knowledge in Solution & Service Design.
- Experience in the management of service providers.
- Very good English skills (minimum C1), preferably also good German skills.
- Very good communication and presentation skills on senior management and expert level.
- Very good intercultural collaboration skills.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Ability to drive change.
- Strategic thinking.
- Willingness to travel (approx. 20%)
Job ID: 192838
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time