Financial Analyst III
• Compiles disclosure and financial data for use by senior management
in meetings and discussions with Division Management or Managing Board
• Generates monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting,
including development of accurate, compelling and comprehensive written
communications/presentations for internal and external audiences
• Reviews and summarizes analyst reports, competitive financial
analysis and aggregates information from various financial data sources
• Compares Business Unit’s actuals/forecasts with competitor
Required Skills/Knowledge, Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or Finance
• 1+ years of experience in finance or accounting
• Must have profound financial knowledge with strong focus on earnings,
financial reporting and business analysis
• Ability to quickly develop understanding of business characteristics
• Must have excellent writing and presentation skills
Preferred Skills/Knowledge, Education and Experiene:
• 3+ years of experience in finance or accounting
• Experience in Software Industry a strong plus, preferably industrial
software, though not required
• Skills in leading edge analytics/visualization tools preferred
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
• Normal office environment
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Job ID: 192860
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Product Lifecycle Management Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.