Looking for New opportunities in Mechanical Drives Business Unit of Siemens? We have got you covered. We are looking for individuals like you who will help us change the face of Mechanical Drives for our Portfolio Companies!
Qualification / Experience
Bachelor's and/or Master’s in Mechanical engineering –Design with 2 to 5 years of experience
The Engineering Process and Tools Engineer will work with team of engineers and understand and support the requirements of the processes involved in the product life cycle of the wind gear box and to facilitate the proper flow of project till delivery and for aftersales.
SAP, Teamcenter, NX (Unigraphics), Basics of Microsoft Office tools
Technical Skills & Key Responsibilities:
- Good exposure to gearbox components
- Material Master, BOM creation and Updation, other support functions in TC
- BOM change from Prototype to Serial production
- SAP support to PF1, AP0, AP7 …
- Logistic coordination for capturing logistic data’s in TC and SAP
- Team Centre one PLM validation and support
- Order close, Support in finalizing the implementation date of updation of components in the serial production.
Soft Skills required:
- Excellent interpersonal and intercultural skills, ability to work in teams.
- Self-organizing, communication skills and Ability to work on tight deadlines
- Must be Self-motivated, Team player, Effective problem-solving capabilities with analytical skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a growing, dynamic, international team with a Strong customer-oriented attitude
Headline Call to action
We would be happy to welcome you to our Siemens Family, please feel free to apply on the website. If shortlisted, we will be calling you for next steps soon.
You will be performing this from Chennai location, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 192893
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time