What are my responsibilities?
- Plan and execute the site preparation by managing both external and internal resources
- Participate in project/program management activities such as; defining scheduling, budget, risk, change, opportunity and resource management activities.
- Support sales team in pre-tender & post-tender phase in meeting about tender clarifications with the customer and client relationship.
- Analyze customer specifications and incorporate Unique Selling Proposals into proposals.
- Internal coordination with Engineering and Procurement to ensure timely delivery of offers.
- Ensure all orders are in line with Limits of Authority and financial objectives of Siemens.
- Document Management processes Review and evaluation of Requirements.
- Participate in sustaining and improving customer satisfaction processes.
- Fulfill the obligations raising from the existing Long Term Programs between Siemens and customers.
- Follow up the HSE Requirements that needs to be fulfilled at site level and make sure that all Siemens corporate and Legal HSE Requirements are met.
- Compliant with regulations and company policies.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Project Management Certificate according to PM@Siemens (Minimum C level)
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
- Very good command of English (Additionally German is preferred).
- Knowledge on oil&gas standards is an asset.
- Knowledge on compliance, negotiation communication methods, project management, claim management, risk management and business planning.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the solution business. engineering and project management, international experience and collaboration in international teams will be an remarkable assets.
- Strong inter-personal, communication, negotiation, project management, claim management, risk management and business planning skills.
- Be decisive and have strong planning and facilitating skills.
- Enthusiastic, result-oriented, customer focused, resourceful and creative.
- Strong conceptual problem solving capabilities and you are willing to travel.
- To be an independent (when necessary) and self-determined worker with very high customer focus and excellent communication skills.
What else do I need to know?
- No restrictions for travelling.
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
Job ID: 192894
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Gas and Power Enerji Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time