Shape the future of a growing business.
Do you want to be part of a unique and exciting project to drive the rapid expansion in a growing market?
The Siemens Gas & Power Business is built on a long history of expertise, that takes the pedigree and technology and marries it with the global reach and brand strength of Siemens.
We are seeking a Process Bid Manager – Gas & Power Solutions who will have the strategic vision and the leadership to drive this growth for this Power Plant Business, in which to build trustful customer relationships.
The Bid Manager environment is very dynamic, handling multiple opportunities across many territories. A consultative approach is required and is a key part of the role, working with various partners including global centers of competence and industry Giants. The Engineer will join an agile, creative and highly engaged leadership team with high degree of ambitious autonomy.
The Process Bid Manager, will prepare competitive, innovative, high-quality and customer orientated proposals for SCPP, CCPP, CCPP-Extension and STPP for the specific regions.
Ensure high quality in cost calculation, risk evaluation/mitigation, offer description and thoroughly commented customer specification. Task includes customer negotiation and handover of project to order execution team after contract award.
- Responsible for complete process engineering cost calculation and risk evaluation
- Involving of necessary experts
- Negotiation with customers, partners and subcontractors
- Actively utilizing tools (ACOM, PTT-PMA, NCT, etc.)
Process Engineering Content
- Preparation of process engineering documents and calculations
- Understanding and commenting of customer specifications
- Clarification and definition of scope
- Cost calculation
- Risk management and mitigation
- Analysis of local market for process engineering scope
- Scope, schedule, costs and risks for process engineering
- Reporting to process department management via alignment meetings and jour fixes
- Reporting within regional hub to head of business unit
- Delivery comprehensive proposal as agreed in time and budget
- Ensure ability for scope, time and local factors within budget
Other key skills
- Intensive experience in various functions in power plant process engineering/project engineering management/commissioning. Experience shall be matured ideally in foreign countries
- Mechanical / Chemical engineering degree
- Participation in project execution of different types of power plants in project team. Experience in proposal beneficial
- Experience as team lead in project execution
- Intercultural sensitivity
Job ID: 192899
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time