Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Software Engineer (m/f/d) Digital Image Chain / Medical Imaging to develop software for our digital image chain that creates sustainable solutions for customer requirements.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will work in an international virtual team and implement software for our digital image chain; this software will help physicians and clinicians to make decisions during treatment
- You will develop sustainable solution concepts for customer requirements, and expand and continue to improve the software architecture, design and system interfaces; the aim is to set up the software consistently to support ongoing integration
- You will drive forward the implementation of pragmatic, balanced solutions
- You will work together across teams with a variety of specialist departments and will help to set up sustainable solutions for the design and architecture of the overall system
- You will take an active interest in the latest technological developments and development standards, and you will actively put forward your innovative ideas for prototyping and developing new functionalities
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a degree in information technology or a comparable discipline
- You have many years of relevant professional experience in software development
- You have a sound knowledge of design methods and processes in software design, which you have successfully implemented
- You are proficient in OOA/OOD, design patterns and C++ programming languages; a knowledge of the C# programming language would also be desirable
- You have a good knowledge of multi-process and multi-thread software systems in a large-scale environment using the Windows operating system
- You are familiar with the methods involved in structured software tests at unit and component levels
- Ideally you have a knowledge of agile development methods in line with the SCRUM framework
- Ideally you are familiar with standards and regulatory requirements in the field of medical technology
Your attributes and skills:
- On a personal level, you are an excellent coach with strong decision-making skills and a results-oriented approach underpinned by high quality standards
- We don't compromise on quality: You enjoy the challenge of complying with the Clean Code principles and implementing sustainable solutions
- Your outstanding communication skills enable you to find acceptable solutions for all stakeholders
- Your ability to communicate in English means you are able to operate successfully in an international environment; a good knowledge of German would be an advantage
- Today is about tomorrow: With your excellent technical skills and coaching abilities, you are able to work as a multiplier for the team, thus contributing to the team's lasting positive development
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Susanne Streiter.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Job ID: 192915
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time