We provide extensive high-quality and cost-efficient Purchase-to-Pay services from purchasing to the processing of outgoing payments. We work with a strongly integrated system and a highly automated purchasing process. Our customers receive state-of-the-art, easy-to-use Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving P2P optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach, and we support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
Change the future with us
- You will be analyzing, Controlling and reporting of data viz., Performing Budget planning and monthly and Forecast planning and reporting for respective locations
- You will establish and maintain One PUMA Web measures
- You will execute the Procurement reporting/controlling function to provide a regular management information system and to establish data transparency within defined area of responsibility.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You are a finance or accounting graduate with at-least 3-4 years of experience mostly in service-based industry and 1-2 years in Procurement to Pay
- You have clear understanding of systems like SAP and excellent knowledge of accounting entries affected
- You have Ability to identify problem statements in using process steps/ data analysis
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role will be in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We are dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 192931
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time