Home / Field-Based - National Role covering GB&I (can be based anywhere in UK)
An interesting and exciting job opportunity for an Advanced Therapies Surgery Mobile C Arm Product Specialist will provide high quality product support to Siemens Surgery customers within Great Britain and Ireland.
What are my responsibilities?
- Supporting the Sales team throughout GB & I by carrying out pre and post sales demonstrations of Siemens Image Intensifiers and Flat Detector Mobile C Arms.
- To provide technical product support for the full range of imaging equipment and associated products.
- Liaise with the sales force and develop market and sales strategy, in association with the GB & I Business manager.
- To accept group responsibility for ensuring that the business achieves both volume and contribution margin targets and maintain records of progress.
- To deliver product presentations and lead customer site visits UK/abroad as part of the sales process in support of the regional sales managers.
- To prepare quotations and respond to tenders in association with the Business Manager and Team Assistant in an accurate and timely manner.
- To organise application presentations as required for clinical professionals at customer sites.
- To maintain and update images on the demonstration equipment
- To keep up to date with current products, clinical trends and the competition in order to maximise effectiveness of sales technique and to keep the sales force up to date.
- Work together with the AT Surgery Business Manager to devise marketing strategies for current and new products.
- To develop and maintain relationships with product groups at Head Office in Germany and other external groups such as the NHS Supply chain.
- To develop marketing material with the Marketing Department.
- To support national/local exhibitions and conferences.
What do I need to qualify for the role?
- Effective interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Experience of teaching in a clinical setting and the confidence to present to groups of people
- Ability to work successfully independently and as part of a team
- Effective planning and organisational skills
- Flexibility regarding travel throughout the UK and Ireland spending time away from home
- BSc. Diagnostic Radiography
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time