Process Consultant- Data Engineer
The role is hosted in the GBS Digital services. It's primary target is to create and maintain data pipelines. Strong analytics skills are needed to understand complex datasets. Experience in running database service on Cloud would be needed to run a secure data platform.
Change the future with us
- You will create and maintain data architecture (Hybrid technology) as an expert in data flows and Interfaces, have ETL proficiency and experience with cloud services
- You have experience with building and operating a Business Data warehouse and fluency in Database query languages
- You will create and maintain optimal data model & architecture and create and optimize the data flows and interfaces (ETL) and build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights for customer & maintain the data platform in compliance with ISEC, Siemens Legal and Export Control & Customs rules.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You are a graduate with degree in Data Engineer or IT or similar and 4-5 Years of experience building and optimizing data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- You have experience with cloud services: AWS (EC2, EMR, S3, Athena), Azure related technologies and object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, R etc.
- You have good communication & presentation skills with strong analytic skills related to working with structured datasets
- You have a strong project management skill and is a standout colleague.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer, how about you?
This role is in Bangalore where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 192979
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time