Process Consultant – Data Analyst
The role is hosted in the GBS Digital services. Its primary target is to create and maintain data pipelines. Strong analytics skills are needed to understand complex data sets. Experience in running database service on Cloud would be needed to run a secure data platform. The ideal candidate must have strong experience using a variety of data mining/data analysis methods, using a variety of data tools, building and implementing data models. They must have a proven ability to drive business results with their data-based insights. They must be comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams. The right candidate will have a passion for discovering solutions hidden in large data sets and working with stakeholders to improve business outcomes.
Change the future with us
- You have fluency in Database query languages and experience in data modeling and data warehousing
- You are proficient in data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction systems integrated with other products
- In this role you will work closely with all business lines and centers within GBS with subject matter experts, project managers, application owner and the data team. Direct contact is: Digitalization & Innovation Head, GBS Business Lines (Demand Management), Internal and external implementation partners (e.g. Microsoft, AWS, Google) and vendors as well as SOP IT
- You will work with large, complex data sets and applying analytical methods as needed
- You will develop data models to apply to data sets and Interact with multiple stakeholders (from different levels) and effectively present findings by exploting visual displays of complex quantity information in a simplified way
- You will identify and develop intelligent and innovative data analytics use cases to optimize the existing business processes
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You have master's degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g., Statistics, Operations Research, Bioinformatics, Economics, Computational Biology, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering) or related field.
- You bring 3-5 years expert knowledge in advanced data analytics/data science and experience with database languages and data warehousing (e.g., SQL) and experience with cloud technologies: Amazon Web Services and/or Microsoft Azure
- You have experience on collecting business requirements and traduce it into solution designs
- You are a standout colleague and have very good communication and presentation skills
We’ve got quite a lot to offer, how about you?
This role is in Bangalore where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 192980
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time