The role is hosted in the GBS Digital services. It's primary target is to create and maintain data pipelines. Strong analytics skills are needed to understand complex datasets. Experience in running database service on Cloud would be needed to run a secure data platform.
Change the future with us
- You will create and maintain data architecture on cloud with strong knowledge of architecture and design principles & patterns
- You have expertise in building data Applications in cloud based eco-systems like Amazon, Microsoft Azure with experience with managing webserver, application server and in operating a critical high-available IT Infrastructure
- You have experience in identifying and resolving network problems and understanding of configuring and maintaining a SSH / Webserver
- You have experience in SSH certificates and port tunneling and understanding of complex powershell scripts
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You are a graduate with degree in Data Engineer or IT or Certification in one of the Cloud Platforms AWS and Azure is desirable.
- You have 3- 4years of experience with cloud services: AWS (EC2, EMR, S3, Athena), Azure related technologies and 2- 3 years of experience in operating a critical high-available IT Infrastructure
- You have experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, R etc. and Strong analytical capability and excellent communication & presentation skills
We’ve got quite a lot to offer, how about you?
This role is in Bangalore where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 192982
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time