Client Service Manager Fire Life Safety
Manages a service agreement portfolio of roughly $2.5M, with full P&L responsibility. Manages the delivery of service
agreements, ensuring financial performance and customer satisfaction. Works directly with customers to develop
Trusted Advisor relationships, and recommends services and solutions to help them achieve better business results and
expand our portfolio of offerings.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Primary focus will be to manage the Joint Commission Service Agreement portfolio, driving to a financial target, ensuring
compliance, providing outstanding customer satisfaction and retention
- Manage the overall service contract delivery, ensuring customer expectations are met and issues are resolved in a timely,
- In conjunction with Sales, develops overall account strategies to achieve the customers’ business goals,
leveraging BT’s entire service & product portfolio.
- Finalizes service agreement maintenance plans with customers; provides changes to Client Service Administrators.
- Participates in the development of a master schedule to deliver service and leads quality assurance activities and
supports the renewal process.
- Reconciles and generates service recap reports for customer meetings.
- Identifies customer needs and makes prioritized recommendations for service agreement adds, upgrades, and
- Manage the TAP tool setup and implementation throughout the organization to achieve target savings
- Works directly with customers to develop comprehensive, integrated service programs across all BT disciplines.
- Works independently with minimal supervision
- Fire Client Service Engineer – NICET level 1 required; NICET level 2 or above preferred.
- Experience in Joint Commission Compliance reporting, Fire & Sprinkler systems
- Provides technical service to customer Fire Safety systems including technical support
- Strong customer service skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Skilled in the PC applications and in the use of word processing and spreadsheet programs
- 2 – 5 years of experience in Fire Safety industry
Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing.
Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.
Job ID: 193013
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.