The Financial Head is responsible for the efficient and effective financial steering and control of all commercial activities of Voltage Regulator Business in Richland, MS. Including Commercial Leadership and process optimization.
The Financial Head will be responsible for leading a sustainable ongoing business aligned with the objectives and targets. Consistent use of steering actions will be required to maximize performance, especially profitability and FCF. This role will report directly to the CFO of our Global Subsegment Transformer Business in our Head Quarters located in Erlangen, Germany and with a line manager in Regional company located in the USA.
- Periodic gap/deviation analysis reports need to be prepared including interpretation, development, and controlling of corresponding corrective measures.
- This key position provides transparent and complete performance controlling and oversees the commercial topics in the factory for the BU by identifying risks and opportunities and defining and implementing appropriate measures to optimize business results.
- Contract Management / Contract Structuring for internal and external business (Contract Analysis, clarifications, deviations, tax analysis, contractual risk evaluation, insurance concepts).
- Participate in commercial negotiations with customers
- May perform assessments of assets and liabilities and manages inventory measures on a regular basis.
- Investment Plan
- Performs comparisons Actual vs. Plan and executes measures to correct the deviation pursues effects of agreed measures.
- Offer and bid calculations: Responsibility for the commercial correctness, Creditworthiness check of external customers, and support process of project execution to Marketing team.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree Required preferably in Finance or Industrial Engineering preferred
- 10+ years’ experience in product manufacturing environment
- Proven leadership/team management skills with the ability to optimize processes, finance performance and product development.
- Proficient in SAP and MS Office
- Prior experience in strategic planning and success in a team environment
- Experience in Contract negotiations and strong Presentation Skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Enthusiasm, assertiveness and proactiveness are desirable. A willingness and attitude to transfer knowledge is necessary.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Experience in Transformer business or similar industries in energy industry.
Logistic and Supply chain Management experience
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
Job ID: 193023
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.