- Year 1: You will commence your knowledge qualification with your local training provider, and we will begin integrating you into the Siemens community. You will complement your knowledge by getting involved in our Digital delivery programme- “learning by doing.” You will get involved in building solution modules for our users and customers step by step. You will take responsibility for part of a solution and use your initiative to deliver, working collaboratively with technical experts, data scientists, data engineers and data visualisation experts. You will be in close contact with end-users and customers, championing the use of Digital solutions.
- Year 2: College will be on a 1 day a week basis at this point. You’ll spend the second and final year continuing to develop and demonstrating technical, occupational, and professional competence. You will also begin a synoptic project and preparing your portfolio for End-Point Assessment.
- Turning data into information: high-impact visualisations and dashboards that bring data to life for the user
- Using and developing your coding skills to build data pipelines and analytics components
- Being a bridge between the customer and development: a forward-deployed developer who develops solutions iteratively and rapidly with a customer
- Using your unique skills and perspective to find new, creative solutions to business requirements and challenges
- Learning from experts: review existing solutions and code, find ways of improving them. Learn by understanding and documenting state-of-the-art solutions, contributing to the solution as you do so.
- You should have good communication skills, both written and verbal
- As the apprenticeship involves completing academic qualifications and occupational skills developments, you should have good organisational skills and be able to manage your time appropriately.
- You must be willing to self-learn and research, and take a creative approach to problem solving
- You enjoy collaborating with others to find innovative solutions
- You can work independently, safely and responsibly, and take ownership of challenges and ideas.
- Identify with our values of Zero Harm, Innovative, Excellent and Responsible. We can teach you the knowledge on your apprenticeship however its also means a lot to us for you to align to our culture and behaviours.
- You should be IT literate, able to use Microsoft Office
- Continue your learning beyond college/school whilst earning a salary of £16,000 with annual increments at the same time as well as an annual bonus!
- Have the chance to join a community of highly skilled professionals who will help you on your learning journey
- As an apprentice, you will receive first-rate training and tuition from Siemens, the National Training Academy for Rail (NTAR), and your local Training Provider.
- Stay at the fore-front of innovation by joining Europe's leading engineering and technology company
- Join our flexible benefits scheme with access to private medical care, discounted cinema tickets and gym membership and so much more!
Job ID: 193024
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Next47 Fund 2019, L.P.
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time