What are my responsibilities?
-Market analysis & business evaluation:
- To analyze customer satisfaction & customer requirements, needs (including prioritising needs & features) as well as the competitive landscape (including benchmarking & reverse engineering with competition & identi
- Formulate market requirements through systematic inclusion of Divisional Business Development, Marketing as well as target countries/customers to ensure comprehensive regional requirement coverage
- Market requirements shall:
-Follow-up realization (product development) phase according to PEP
- Ensure simultaneous fulfillment of five key success factors of a development project (quality, features, RD budget, standard price, milestones)
- Include external changing requirements
-System Roadmapping :
Synchronize of product planning with system roadmap to ensure system compatibility and aligned market releases (incl. planning and communication)
Synchronization to be done for phase-in and phase-out
-Ensure smooth and coordinated product introduction into the market:
- Give input to market launch campaign to accompany and communicate features/ benefits of the product. Product Manager is product subject matter expert and responsible to ensure technical
-Continuously ensure product availability over the whole product life-time:
- comprehensive and systematic demand planning to ensure product availability as well as limited excess stock
- through close coordination of SCM, Manufacturing, Purchasing and development
Monitor the product specific business figures and actively manage deviations vs. plan to achieve the business targets, e.g.
- gross margin
- Quality (calls from Customer Support Center, ClearQuest content
Define and implement phase out plan for responsible products to optimize transition and streamlining from existing to new portfolio.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
->5 years of product management experience in fire detection (and/or security)business
->2 years Sales and/or marketing experience is preferred
->3 years R&D experience is also a plus
-Shall be familiar with Siemens internal business process,shall be familiar with PEP process
-Cross function team leadship capability is needed, Coordination and communication skills is needed
-3 years experience in international companies
Job ID: 193087
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Beijing Siemens Cerberus Electronics Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time