We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 380 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Within our Fire Safety a team, we are currently looking for a motivated and enthusiastic colleague to contribute to our growing Fire Safety application business. This includes the use of a wide range of Siemens Fire Safety products in an intelligent way in order to create value for the customer.
As a Product Manager for Fire Safety Applications you will drive the development of the application portfolio focusing on market trends and concrete customer demands. You will work with cross-functional teams and are required to interact with internal and external stakeholders on a regular basis.
Your new responsibilities
- Drive the Fire Safety Application portfolio focusing on market trends and customer demands
- Identify new application fields and facilitate project decisions
- Communicate proactively with all relevant stakeholders like our neighboring business units, customer service teams, our regional field organizations and the colleagues from the Fire Safety product management in our Head Office
- Check technical feasibility and ensure compliance with product specifications and general legal requirements
- Pull the various strings together, follow-up on meetings, evaluate additional customer requirements and develop a common roll-out planning
- Take technical ownership of application offerings during the lifecycle
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor or Master of Science in Engineering, ideally complemented with an additional Business Study
- Professional experience in product management or a related field. We look for a communicative and customer focused person with a strong technical background and the necessary drive to be the first ambassador of the Fire Safety Application portfolio
- Around 5 years of professional experience within the field of Fire Safety
- A dynamic and winning personality, able to collaborate effectively in global teams and exercise influence within intercultural environments as well as with stakeholders on all levels
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills help you in our complex global environment
- Business fluent English is mandatory, applicants speaking German or French have an advantage
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Job ID: 193105
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time