Mode of Employment: Limited
Your extra treasure of experience.
How will we travel, communicate, and use energy in the world of tomorrow? Work on the right answers with us. We are looking for bright minds – thinkers with a passion for practical matters. In short, people who can turn their questions and ours into exciting new discoveries. When you join our team as one of our working students, you will find many opportunities to get involved. Seize the chance to be part of our global network, make key contacts, and get your career as well as your personal life on the best track. Our teams are curious to meet you.
Change the future with us.
- Maintain the translation tool and independently coordinate translation requests
- Maintain knowledge articles in the knowledge database and make sure that they are translated when necessary
- Write “News” to be published in the internal self-service portal for IT services
- Support the team with the translation tasks of new features resulting of the weekly and monthly development cycles (maintenance and feature releases).
- Create release notes explaining the new features from the monthly development cycles to the end users
- Create training and tutorial videos in English, including writing a script, recording with a screen recording tool and final editing
What you need to make real what matters.
- You are successfully studying economics, economics with focus on business informatics or a comparable course of studies and are looking for a long-term working student job for approx. 15 - 20 h / week
- You are familiar with MS Office (Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Appointment Calendar, Collaboration, etc.).
- Ideally, you have basic knowledge of HTML and have already created tutorials/training videos
- You speak fluent German and communicate confidently in English
- Knowledge of additional foreign languages (Spanish, French and Portuguese) is an advantage
- Good communication skills, good expression, flexibility and an independent, structured working style are your hallmarks
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
if you have more questions please contact: email@example.com
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 193112
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time