Sales Manager – West for Siemens to be based at Mumbai.
Major Responsibilities :
- The Sales Manager is essentially responsible for accurate implementation of the sales and marketing strategy in VAP / RSL channel defined by the business unit with a view to attaining a defined sales target with accurate forecast.
- To support in implementing effective Solution partner and Distribution partner program in the region.
- To establish, maintain and improve on meeting the needs of the VAP/RSL Channel and End customers in the region and support for all techno commercial needs.
- To achieve the assigned yearly Sales targets (e.g Order intake & Sales revenue) with a say to Do ratio of 95% month on month.
- Maintain and track the Sales funnel, To win projects and specification activities with identified consultants and create a win situation for the projects in the Region with VAP / RSL's.
- Achieve timely invoicing of Sales orders booked with reference to the Lead time of the product and achieve the forecasted sales revenue target month on month.
- Achieve timely collection as per the collectable outstanding for the month with VAP/RSL Channels and achieve the forecasted monthly collection target month on month.
- Make scheduled monthly visits to Key consultants and closely work on Specifying Siemens products & system portfolio from the pre sales stages to build the pull for the portfolio.
- Support development of New VAP/RSL channels in the Region and provide presales and Design support during initial stages to make them familiarize with CPS Comfort Portfolio.
Product Knowledge : Any product mentioned below
Knowledge of HVAC Products, Product USP's and sales Arguments with competition.
Application Know How on HVAC Solutions and capability to propose customized solutions.
Product Proficiency Required: PICV, Ball valve, Butterfly valve, Stroke valve, Damper Actuator, Thermostat, Sensors, Field Devices.
Candidate having 4-6 years relevant experience preferred.
Make your mark in our exciting world of Siemens
This role is based in Mumbai where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – craft shape of things to come.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow. Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 193126
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time