Assistant Manager - Business Development
Our Sales and BD managers are the eyes and ears of our customers. They do not wait but take the initiative. They transform “That sounds interesting” into actual contracts, paving the way for new avenues of business. Join our team, and we will give you the latest knowledge and plenty of scope for independent action and decision-making, help you become a reliable partner in customer relationships.
Siemens Financial Services is a global financial services provider and part of Siemens AG. SFS is present major global markets with assets under management in excess of 30 billion Euros. We are an NBFC approved by RBI. It is wholly owned by SFS GmbH. Headquartered in Mumbai, SFSPL has pan-India coverage through offices in 22 major cities across India. We offer varied asset financing solutions – loans, leases, differed payment solutions to our customers in India. Key industry segments in our business include Manufacturing, Health care, Printing& Packaging, Infrastructure, Information Technology, Energy etc.
Change the future with us
- You will work with Siemens businesses across geographies to identify financing opportunities and structure solutions and support as a regional key account manager for Siemens industrial divisions and maintain SFS visibility with each of the businesses
- You will maintain regular contact with key partners in the business both at a HQ and regional level in order to understand the financing needs of the divisions’ customers and share feedback on activities being undertaken across regions
- You are also encouraged to generate leads of financing of direct customers of the business & their customer's customers & liaise with the sales team for execution / closure
- You will structure financing solutions for customers keeping internal, policies, frameworks and guidelines in mind and develop and implement annual plans and budgets with the businesses in line with overall business budget and also engage in joint participation in events and marketing activities
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You have successfully completed a bachelor’s or Master’s.
- You have 4-8 years of professional experience in equipment financing either in Bank or NBFC preferably in financing especially in segments of Healthcare Industry - Banks, Financial Institutions, and Equipment Sales.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Chennai. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about department at: http://www.siemens.co.in/about-us/siemens-financial-services-equipment-financing.htm and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 193128
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time