Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
We make real what matters. This is your role
• Supports accountable management in planning and calculating yearly budgets and monthly forecasts.
• Consolidate budgets, including top-down and bottom-up plans, and proceeds with revolving midterm plannings, and periodic forecasts during the year
• Performs comparisons Actual vs. Plan, and pursues effects of agreed measures
• Analyzes and evaluates cost structures, and builds, maintains and improves the depending cost accounting system
• Provides regular business reports, with respect to overall performance, and recommends actions to accountable management
• Carries out ad-hoc analyses and profitability calculations
• Contributes to conceptual and project work related to controlling
• Performs evaluations of assets and liabilities, and manages inventory measures on a regular term
• Ensuring accuracy of project books and records, including recording of such in the appropriate systems, e.g. SAP - ensures compliance with Siemens-Financial Reporting Guidelines plus the local GAAP requirements. Ensures all related Project Reporting and Controlling activities
• Carry out overhead analysis, capacity working, absorption results of various functions.
• Carries out Cost Audit, statutory audit, internal audit etc.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
• Commercial professional having an in-depth knowledge of accounting principles and practices
• Hands on experience in Planning, Budgeting, Forecasting, Management reporting and Cost Controlling
• Excellent working knowledge of MS Office (expert knowledge of Excel) and SAP. MS Access knowledge will be an added advantage
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 193133
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time