- Drives automobiles to transport organization’s personnel or visitors.
- Drives automobiles to transport organization’s personnel or visitors to and from appointments or around facilities on non-routine trips.
- Ensures cleanliness, safety and functionality of vehicles used.
- Maintains records and produces necessary travel documentation to contribute to service administration.
- Reports maintenance issues, and checks work deliveries of repair centers.
- May undertake miscellaneous errands such as courier activities, as directed.
- Good command of English
- Must be experienced driver with good knowledge of road safety
- Flexible regarding working hours
- Able to use own initiative
Job ID: 193161
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time