Technical Business Development for automotive line builder
We are the global competence center for drives and applications based in Prague. We provide automation and drive technology solutions. The mission of our team is to help our clients become leaders in innovation and productivity.
Join us and become our Technical Business Development for automotive line builder!
What will be your main responsibilities?
- central contact in motor and drive headquarter for intra-company partner (turnkey solution provider of automotive projects) in all project phases from offering to project implementation
- central contact for all customer project managers at the worldwide locations (Germany, Austria, Spain, U.S.A., China) for pre- and after-sales support
- promotion of drives and motors including affiliated products, solutions and services
- elaboration of technical system concepts
- calculation of project offers and management of pricing strategy for projects
- planning, controlling and reporting of the automotive and end-of-line business with the customer
- identification and analysis of growth segments incl. USPs and derivation of related measures
- definition and alignment of frame and project agreements
- elaboration of business overviews for management
- conduction of "lessons-learned" after completion of projects
- gathering of customer requirements and feeding those into product management, service, logistics, etc.
- coordination of overall topics with sales regions, customer support, escalation management
You can look forward to:
- working for a leader in totally integrated automation and drive solutions
- experiencing truly international atmosphere with travelling and use of English on daily basis – multinational team
- experienced team to learn from
You shall have:
- university degree in Electrical engineering and/or industrial engineering background
- knowledge of Siemens drive train portfolio (SINAMICS, SIMOGEAR, SIMOTICS)
- basic knowledge of Siemens automation technology (SIMATIC,…)
- expertise in the automotive industry, preferably as sales engineer is welcome
- experience in sizing and commissioning of SINAMICS drives and SIMOGEAR geared motors highly preferable
- experiences in drive train digitalization highly preferable
- business fluent in English
Furthermore, we offer:
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery school in Prague for work life balance
- an individual budget of 48 000 CZK, which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance
- e-meal voucher – you can use to pay in big stores like Tesco, Albert
- possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- various discounts and offers
Job ID: 193177
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time