Who are we?
As the trusted partner for the development and extension of an efficient and reliable power infrastructure, the Energy Management Division provides utility companies and industries with the portfolio that meets their needs. This includes facilities and systems for the low-voltage and distribution power grid level, smart grid and energy automation solutions, power supply for industrial plants, and high-voltage transmission systems.
Where will you be working?
Siemens Energy Management is pleased to announce an extremely exciting opportunity to work as a Business Development Manager within our team in Oman.
What will I be doing?
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with consultants, end users and contractors in the Power distribution & Transmission and Oil and Gas sector from initial concept design stage through to the award of the project by influencing the specification and design to suit our products.
The incumbent then should ensure that this lead finally culminates in an order for our Products & Solutions, through
- Develop and execute marketing plans and programs for SIEMENS MV, LV business in the sector. This embraces strategies covering both incremental growths within the established markets, together with market development in identified growth regions.
- Develop annual and long-term action plans, designed to ensure that SIEMENS targets for growth in the assigned territories are met.
- Prepare accurate and timely sales analysis using CRM and all other available tools and keep them updated on a weekly basis to provide management with information relating to sales results and forecasts.
- Facilitate technical support to the customers within the territory,
- Maintain effective customer relations with Consultants, Contractors and End users to ensure product acceptance and SIEMENS brand visibility in the market.
- Provide advice to local management regarding product requirements in the target markets with the objective of securing maximum market share and sustainable market growth.
You will have a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/ Engineering with at least 5 years’ experience in sales, business development, and marketing within the GCC. Exposure and technical understanding of MV, LV Products/Systems and a network within Oman are essential – ideally, within the Oil and Gas sector.
Job ID: 193178
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens L.L.C.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time