Key Account Executive – Service Sales
Service sales leader working in collaboration with the sales executive or strategic corporate account teams to drive the adoption and growth of all strategic offerings within the service sales portfolio.
Key owner of the overall strategic service sales opportunities within, and possibly across, the zone(s), leading the efforts in specific strategic named accounts: opportunity creation/identification, customer engagement, sales process navigation, solution architecture, and financial negotiation.
The key account executive reports directly to the Area Vice President, Service Sales in the Siemens Healthineers Division.
• Development and management of a robust sales funnel for all strategic offerings within the service sales portfolio at specifically assigned accounts
• Designs and lead sales strategy in collaboration with SCA and/or SSE to maximize key account penetration at specifically assigned accounts
• Liaison between internal teams and the customer to drive the creation of customized solutions for system-wide healthcare organizations
• Ownership of sales forecast for strategic opportunities within assigned accounts as it relates to close dates, buying process, stakeholder management, budgeting, etc…
• Identifies critical customer decisions, trends, and associated business implications for the zone(s) related to the key accounts
• Collaborates with the sales teams to coordinate strategic account opportunities associated with target accounts, generating proposals as appropriate
• Collaborates with Pricing Administration, the RFP team, Finance, Marketing and Legal to resolve issues with deal approvals, RFP responses and contract terms and conditions.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Hunter mentality driving the creation/growth of opportunities, elevating customer partnership
• Strong business acumen, analytical and strategic thinking required
• 5+ years of successful experience in a medical sales, account management, strategic account management or similar field
• Ability to thrive as a member of a collaborative, cross-functional team
• Relentless customer focus
• Excellent organizational skills with capacity to manage cross functional initiatives
• Able to effectively manage and resolve conflict
• Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills, including English language skills
• BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree
• Must be willing and able to travel 50% or more as required. Valid drivers license required.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• An MBA or HMA is strongly desired but not required.
• Must possess a high level of critical thinking skills, advanced sales skills, problem solving skills, as well as objection handling skills.
• Ability to successfully define work flows and to obtain optimum effectiveness.
• Ability to develop and manage to budgets and/or business plans is vital.
• Strong focus on customer experience and satisfaction.
• Ability to troubleshoot and resolve very complex problems.
• Ability to manage and develop complex relationships internally and externally.
• Demonstrated skill in leading successful functions or projects.
• Demonstrated understanding of sales cycle and specific strategies and tactics to protect and win business.
• Ability to motivate and inspire business partners to achieve sales and financial goals